If art is the manifestation of the creators thoughts and beliefs, should we not consider what we are bringing to the world via our works. When I meditate on this too long and not on The Masters plan, i find chaos, disorientation and illusiveness. Seeing The Word before me though brings me concrete understanding with a peacefulness to every thought. I am not surprised at this. God has a plan. He has always had a plan. Jeremiah
29:11 For I know the plans I have for you... I have read this passage many times over the years, and I can not tell you how often He has confirmed this for me. There is a great peace in knowing this. This also brings joy to me, for understanding His plans leaves no room for doubt, and when you are not doubting your mind is in a state of recieving that which He moves your hand to create. I know this is a mouthful but trust me, wrap your heart around it all of my artistic friends. You Will Not Be Disappointed !

Comments

Popular Posts